KidsSPOT (Company of Families)
Due to our extreme growth within our pediatric care, we are currently seeking an IT Manager to join our Kid SPOT Family. Our expanding IT team will provide the opportunity for growth and the ability and desire to work in a hand on, entrepreneurial environment. Our core values are to inspire the trust of others and work with integrity and ethics. We uphold organizational values and demonstrate the ability to work through collaborations, teamwork, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making.
Schedule: Monday – Friday Salary role Full-Time
Salary: $100,000.00 – $115,000.00 with potential bonus of 10%
KidsSPOT offers its employees a generous employee benefits package including:
BCBS Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision insurance, Aflac, 401K plan with a generous contribution, 8-day paid holiday, PTO, discretionary bonuses, and much more.
All benefits offered are subject to eligibility requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human Resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing new network troubleshooting strategies to help reduce downtime and decrease maintenance costs
- Creating rational strategies for upgrading the company’s network software whenever a new update is available
- Constructing and implementing plans to ensure the company’s network continues to operate smoothly in the event of a problem
- Staying up to date with new network technology and reporting this information to the executive team each quarter
- Working closely with other department managers to assess the growth needs and maintenance of the company’s network
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, or similar field