For over 15 years we have been successfully achieving our mission of changing lives throughout the United States, including Texas and the South Florida area!
With a significant presence in Florida and Texas, Kids SPOT is a provider of comprehensive pediatric therapies including Speech Therapy, in-home Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Occupational therapy, and Physical Therapy to children from ages birth to 21 years old who are affected by physical, learning, injury, developmental, or congenital causes. Our care focuses on enhancing the health, behavior and functional performance of our patients through a unique, comprehensive, and multidisciplinary approach to our services.
Our Mission Statement
Kids SPOT’s mission is to provide a family-centered, multidisciplinary approach to therapy. We give our kids the tools to enhance their confidence, performance, behavior and health while helping them thrive at every stage of development.
Our core values include:
- Empowerment: Kids SPOT instills the importance of patience, hard work and the power of belief in all our kids and employees.
- Teamwork: We believe in the power of collaboration to achieve our goals. We know teamwork is the glue that keeps us striving for the best, whether we’re sharing ideas on serving families or collaborating on the most effective treatment methods.
- Development: We continually keep our staff up-to-date on current approaches and the newest therapies through continuing education. We strive to meet a child’s individual needs by putting the most efficient treatments into practice.
- Accountability: We understand trust is the foundation of any relationship and that honoring commitments breeds trust. We aim to stay connected with you every step of the way to build trust with every family we work with.
- Integrity: Our team of experts brings true compassion and professionalism to every one of our clients. We know integrity is the first step toward greatness and that transformation begins within.
What Makes Kids SPOT Unique From the Competition
Dedicated to patient care, we take time to recognize the unique needs of pediatric patients and their families. That is why our ultimate goal is to personalize our care to meet their health requirements and personal demands.
We believe that a family plays a big part in a child’s well-being. That is why we encourage the family members of our patients to partake fully during the treatment process. We educate them so interventions can be integrated into the child’s daily routine, thus, helping our patients reach their fullest developmental potential.
Our pediatric specialists will evaluate your child based on their current condition. In observing specific activities, our therapists will get to know your child’s strong points as well as what needs to be worked on. With this information, we create personalized, comprehensive therapy treatment plans so that your child can achieve the best results at a pace that works for them.
Kids SPOT has built a reputation for offering comprehensive pediatric therapy services and training to kids and families throughout the United States. Our end-to-end services extend beyond speech therapy and interventions for children with an autism spectrum disorder. We help children, teens and young adults birth to 21 years of age with differential diagnoses, offering home health services, as well as pediatric speech therapy, physical therapy and occupational therapy — and these specialties are still expanding.
Kids SPOT accepts the majority of Medicaid insurances and is in-network with the biggest names in commercial insurances. We also offer in-home applied behavior analysis (ABA) services, a therapy that sets us apart from the competition in its own right.
ABA is different than other therapies in that it is focused on addressing behaviors. The goal of applied behavior analysis is to change the conduct rather than the individual. ABA therapy focuses on a wide range of habits and mannerisms. These can include anything from physical to common social behaviors such as requesting something, asking to have a door opened, taking turns, sharing, talking with the hands and more.
ABA therapy encourages patients to exhibit more favorable behaviors through a reward system until that behavior becomes a pattern or way of life. The key to ABA treatment is consistency. This therapy:
- Is generally more holistic and time-intensive: ABA pediatric therapy services can be carried out in-community, in-home or in-school and can be done up to 40 hours per week. In community settings, a Kids SPOT therapist will travel to communal spaces with the child to practice certain behaviors or address troubling places — the grocery store, barbershop and more.
- Is very specialized to the child: ABA begins with an initial assessment for each child. This assessment typically lasts between three and four hours. The child is then reassessed every six months to adjust treatment accordingly and determine their progress.
Our clinic creates an atmosphere that encourages children to grow, learn, explore, and develop a positive self-esteem. We offer treatment rooms which can provide utmost comfort and privacy to patients during their therapy sessions. We also speak English, Creole, French, Russian, Hebrew, and Spanish!
Exceptional Care Under Capable Hands
Through our care, we can help your children improve their function, quality of life, and restore the level of their independence.
Through our a unique comprehensive therapy model, we are able to deliver better clinical outcomes by having seamless communication between all your child’s therapy providers across various disciplines.
We focus on providing outpatient comprehensive pediatric therapies to children affected by a wide range of developmental disabilities including Autism, intellectual disabilities, ADHD, Cerebral Palsy and many more! We live by our commitment and goal to help your precious little ones reach their full developmental potential by improving their health, body function, problem behavior and thus, giving them a higher level of independence and quality of life.
As such, we make sure that you take part in your child’s development for a better patient outcome by becoming your partner throughout this entire journey.
Pediatric Therapy Service Awards
OUR STAFF AND THERAPISTS
Our efforts are made possible by our network of therapists and staff members who are dedicated to work with and serve our patients and their families. Each one of them is highly trained, skilled, and experienced in the healthcare industry. As such, our therapists have obtained advanced certifications in these areas:
- Sensory Integration
- Interactive Metronome
- Infant Massage
- Handwriting Workshop
- Myofascial Release
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Augmentative Communication
- Oral Motor and Feeding Techniques
- Adaptive Equipment
- Applied Behavior Analysis therapy
Learn More About Our Pediatric Therapy Services
Pediatric comprehensive therapy will help your child develop or recover basic everyday skills, such as eating properly or communicating effectively. Equipped with a team of highly trained and experienced speech-language pathologists, physical therapists, occupational therapists and ABA specialists, Kids SPOT is your ultimate source for holistic pediatric care.
Your child’s needs are unique, so our team of pediatric specialists will create comprehensive therapy treatment plans that are just right for your child. Turn to Kids SPOT for upstanding pediatric comprehensive therapy treatment and support.