If your child has been diagnosed with a disorder or displays symptoms of autism or other delays, Kids SPOT can help. Our professionals provide comprehensive services for behavioral, intellectual, physical and communication challenges. We take a multidisciplinary approach that allows us to cover all your kid’s needs through multiple treatment modes.
- On-site therapy services
- Customized treatment plans
- Comprehensive pediatric therapy services
- Accepts most insurances
7430 W Commercial Blvd, Lauderhill, Florida 33319
We aim to provide therapy and other treatments to as many children as possible. Our team works with children who have a wide range of disabilities and other challenges, including:
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Developmental delay
- Cerebral palsy
- Physical disabilities
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Intellectual challenges
We can treat children with other diagnoses, too. Our goal is to help get your kid the support they need to thrive with a slate of therapy services, including:
- Speech therapy: We have a team of highly-trained speech-language pathologists who can diagnose, assess and treat your child. We consider their swallowing, speaking, and communication abilities to create a treatment plan specifically tailored to your kid’s condition. Our team can assist with articulation, cognitive skills, fluency, and apraxia of speech, among others.
- Physical therapy: Our therapists can help children with diseases, disabilities, and injury-related challenges. We work on reducing pain, improving mobility, and restoring strength so your kid can function more easily.
- Occupational therapy: Your child’s therapist will teach them skills to assist them with daily living and motor function. Occupational therapy can improve your kid’s reasoning abilities, dexterity, pattern discernment, and strength.
- ABA therapy: Practitioners at Kids SPOT use ABA’s play-based model to help your child acquire new skills naturally. Their work centers around communication and social-emotional skills. ABA therapy can also teach your kid self-care and daily living skills while reducing harmful behaviors. We tailor all services to your child’s specific goals.
Kids SPOT has several practitioners who specialize in treating children from birth to 21 years old. Our goal is to provide your child with techniques they can use to live more independent lives and thrive at home or in school. We also take a collaborative approach to treatment, striving to include you and your family as much as possible.
Our therapists are certified to provide many therapies, including:
- Speech, physical, occupational, and ABA therapy
- Adaptive equipment
- Sensory integration
- Craniosacral therapy
- Infant massage
- Neurodevelopmental treatment
We can provide services to your child, whether they need one specific type or many. Count on our practitioners to deliver high-quality treatment designed to help your kid thrive.
Visit Our Location for Developmental Therapy in Lauderhill, Florida
We provide on-site and at-home services in Broward at our Lauderhill location. Our Kids SPOT office is located at 7430 W. Commercial Blvd., Lauderhill, Florida, 33319. We can assess your child, recommend the best therapy options and customize the treatment course to fit your kid’s goals.
Kids SPOT is in-network with commercial insurances and accepts a majority of Medicaid insurance plans.