Kids Spot

Kids SPOT now has new locations in Miami and West Palm Beach. Please check out our locations page to find a clinic near you.


Accepted Insurance

Accepted Insurances

Participating Insurance List


  • Aetna BetterHealth (Medicaid & Healthy Kids)
  • CCP (Community Care Plan)
  • CCP Healthy Kids
  • CMS Title 19 & 21
  • Humana
  • Medicaid/Medipass
  • Molina
  • Prestige
  • Sunshine Health Plan
  • Simply (Medicaid & Healthy Kids)
  • Staywell
  • United Medicaid


  • Aetna
  • Ambetter by Sunshine Health
  • Avmed
  • Cigna
  • Molina Marketplace
  • Neighborhood Health
  • Tri-Care
  • United Healthcare (all plans)
  • Part C

The Process for Using Medicaid and Commercial Insurance for Treatment

Kids SPOT accepts most major commercial insurances that approve speech, physical, occupational and applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy in the South Florida area. We also accept Medicaid. After completing the necessary paperwork to approve your child for pediatric therapy services, we keep our clients informed on any insurance issues and keep all paperwork up to date.

If you have Medicaid or Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), you’ll need to obtain a prescription from your pediatrician for evaluation. When received, one of our CMS- or Medicaid-enrolled and state-licensed therapists performs testing along with an assessment to develop a Plan of Care with your child’s pediatrician. This process typically takes seven to 10 days.

Once your child’s pediatrician and one of our therapists sign the Plan of Care, an authorization request is submitted. Overall, the timeline for authorization and evaluation takes a minimum of three to four weeks.

What to Know About Using Your New Medicaid or CHIP Coverage

If you’re enrolled in the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) or Medicaid, here are some things to know about care and coverage:

When to Contact Your State Medicaid or CHIP Agency

Issues to take to your state CHIP or Medicaid agency include:

  • You want to know if a product or service is covered, or you didn’t receive an enrollment card.
  • You have a life change that may affect your eligibility for CHIP or Medicaid. This includes getting married or divorced, having your dependent reach an age where they no longer qualify, or getting a job that increases your income.

Using Your Coverage

For most questions, contact your state CHIP or Medicaid agency. If you’re enrolled in a health plan through CHIP or Medicaid, contact the member services phone number on the back of your enrollment card or your eligibility letter. This information should also be on the websites of your Medicaid or CHIP agency.

Learn More About Our Comprehensive Therapy Treatment Center

If you’d like to discuss your child’s needs or the therapy services they are receiving at any time, feel free to give us a call. You can also reach out to a Kids SPOT representative online to learn more about our comprehensive pediatric therapy services and what we can do for your child.

Don’t see your insurance?

Contact us for more information.

Contact Us