At Kids SPOT, we offer a wide range of comprehensive treatments to children from birth to 21 years old. Our board-certified therapists develop personalized treatment plans for children with developmental, behavioral, communication and physical challenges. Our approach ensures that your child receives quality, compassionate care tailored to their needs and goals for a better chance at success.
Visit Our Location in Hollywood, FL
We offer on-site and comprehensive therapy services for children with developmental learning and physical challenges at our Hollywood location. Our office is located at One Oakwood Blvd, Suite 130, Hollywood, FL, 33020. Our practitioners will provide an assessment, diagnosis, and treatment plan tailored to your child’s needs.
Developmental Therapy for Children
The certified professionals at Kids SPOT use a multidisciplinary approach to provide comprehensive care for children. We treat children with various diseases and disorders, including developmental delays, cerebral palsy, autism spectrum disorder (ASD), intellectual challenges, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and physical disabilities.
The treatments our pediatric therapists provide include:
- Speech therapy: Our speech-language therapists assess, diagnose and develop tailored treatment plans depending on your child’s condition to improve their speaking and swallowing abilities. We use activities and techniques to enhance your child’s speech, oral motor skills, cognitive skills, and other related functions.
- Physical therapy: If your child suffers from injury or disease, our physical therapy services can help ease the pain they experience, restore function, and improve mobility for better performance at home and school.
- Occupational therapy: Our skilled occupational therapists develop treatments to improve the coordination, motor, and sensory skills involved in your child’s everyday tasks. Occupational therapy can help with your child’s dexterity, reasoning abilities, and pattern discernment.
- Applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy: We use a play-based ABA therapy model that increases social skills such as communication, social engagement, and self-help skills. The treatment method is customized to the individual’s needs and aims to reduce maladaptive behavior through replacement skills.
Our Pediatric Therapists
At Kids SPOT, we have a dedicated team of therapists who specialize in various treatments and work toward improving your child’s skills and daily life. Our collaborative approach allows for the involvement and education of you and your family throughout the treatment.
Our practitioners are certified to provide treatments in various fields, including:
- Speech, physical, occupational and ABA therapy
- Craniosacral therapy
- Sensory integration
- Adaptive equipment
- Infant massage
- Neurodevelopmental treatment
Depending on your child’s needs and goals, we can provide one or multiple treatments. Our licensed experts deliver quality services designed for your child’s progress and well-being.
In-Network Insurance Partners
Kids SPOT is in-network with commercial insurance providers and accepts most Medicaid insurance plans.
Schedule an Appointment for Pediatric Therapy in Hollywood, Florida
Our team of pediatric experts at Kids SPOT is dedicated to providing personalized care to help children develop new skills and improve their daily lives. If you want to work with a compassionate team of professionals, you can contact us online to learn more about our services or schedule an appointment today!