At Kids SPOT, our therapists offer many services for children with disorders and diseases that affect their behavior, intellectual abilities and physical capabilities. Our evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach helps us provide your kid with the comprehensive care they need to thrive.
Visit Our Location for Developmental Therapy in Pompano Beach
Kids SPOT offers on-site therapy throughout Broward at multiple locations, including Pompano. If you and your child live in South Florida and need treatment, you can find us at 1955 N. Federal Hwy #253, Pompano Beach, Florida, 33062, located in Pompano Citi Centre. Our team of practitioners can provide comprehensive services, including speech, physical, occupational and applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy.
Therapy for Kids in Pompano, FL
At Kids SPOT, our therapists provide several types of treatment for children with a wide range of physical and intellectual challenges, including:
- Trastorno del espectro autista (TEA)
- Trastorno por déficit de atención e hiperactividad (TDAH)
- Parálisis cerebral
- Developmental disabilities
We can also help kids with several other diagnoses. Our behavioral pediatric therapy and other services include:
- Speech therapy: Our certified professionals will assess your child’s speaking, communication and swallowing abilities. The team will create a treatment plan for delays and disorders affecting these concerns and areas like cognitive skills, apraxia of speech, fluency and articulation.
- Physical therapy: Whether your kid is healing from a sports injury or needs assistance managing a disease, our physical therapists are here for you. This type of therapy can ease pain, improve balance and mobility and restore strength to help your child function their best at home or school.
- Occupational therapy: Kids SPOT occupational therapy services can teach your child daily living techniques and improve motor function. The exercises can enhance your kid’s dexterity, strength, pattern discernment and reasoning abilities.
- ABA therapy: Our practitioners use the play-based ABA model to encourage your child to acquire new communication, social and emotional skills. ABA can also reduce harmful behaviors and teach daily living skills, including self-care. All ABA plans are individualized to your kid’s specific needs and goals.
We have a large team of practitioners at this location. Our staff specializes in treating children and teenagers from birth to 21 years old, teaching them techniques that can help them improve their quality of life and self-esteem. Our professionals also strive to include you and your family in the treatment process to ensure collaboration.
Our therapists have certifications in many fields, including:
- Speech, physical, occupational and ABA therapy
- Neurodevelopmental treatment
- Craniosacral therapy
- Adaptive equipment
- Sensory integration
- Infant massage
Whether your kid needs one service or a full slate, you can rely on our practitioners to provide high-quality services to assist them with growing and thriving.
Socios de la red
Kids SPOT está en la red con los seguros comerciales y acepta la mayoría de los planes de seguro de Medicaid.
Request an Appointment for Pompano Beach, Florida, Children’s Therapy
Our team is dedicated to providing comprehensive and personalized care that helps kids acquire new skills and live fuller lives. No matter what treatment your child needs, our team is here to assist you and your family in reaching your goals. Contact us online to learn more about all our services, or schedule an appointment today!